Thursday, February 17, 2011

The difference between the right word and almost the right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug.

I have decided to start fresh. I've made 2 other blogs before in my time, but I figured if I journaled, I would have more than one notebook... so why not do the same with the bliggity blog?

I also have decided to blog with one [simple] underlying theme: Parenting. Some of my novice parent friends might laugh at this idea... coming from a woman who has been a Mom for exactly 2 months, 1 week, and 6 days. But already, God has revealed so much of Himself, people around me, and myself to me. I feel like these thoughts and ideas that God gives us through parenting to stretch us and cause us to become more intimate with Him should be shared.

Lastly, I've decided I'm not going to stress about eloquency. I'm over it. I have tried to be quirky and clever for too long. I'm tired of trying to be someone I'm just not. I'm going to stop comparing my writing to that of friends like Sara Ochs. Some people really just shouldn't be that funny. I'm just going to type as it comes to me. If people like me that's really super great. If not, I'm really super used to it. :)

SPOILER ALERT: I'm going to talk about the most beautiful, precious, wonderful, amazing, cutest little person ever to be born. A lot. Be prepared. I seriously love my daughter.

1 comment:

  1. I agree you will be talking about the most beautiful, precious, wonderful, amazing cutest person.

    ReplyDelete